#1 Memories



We all have that one friend who's been to Asia and just won't stop bragging about it. So this year I decided to just say "YES".


For someone with anxiety a 16 hour flight to Bangkok isn't the most exciting part of the holiday, however I did pull myself together for the sake of everyone and I did it.

The biggest and most comfortable bed I've ever slept in

Life saver for long flight has always been a good read for me in this case "When Breath Becomes Air" by Paul Kalanithi quiet a heavy read before a holiday for some, however beautifully written book you will never forget. Combine it with a few naps in between, "The Weeknd"s album and you end up in hot and humid Bangkok. (You don't wanna hear how frustrating the customs in Beijing are or how long you have to queue in for visa in Bangkok but in case you wonder is about 2 hours).



Once I've arrived I felt like Alice in wonderland.. there is so much to see, so much to do and eat, and of course I did it all..

To be continued...










Comments

Popular Posts